Posts Tagged ‘GOOGLE ADWORD EXAM QUESTION’
1. Video ads are ‘click-to-play,’ so the first thing users will see when your ad is shown is a
4.box with a large play button
Answer: static image
2. It’s best to deliver key messages late in your video ad.
3. Local business ads can appear on the Google content network.
4. Before you can create a local business ad, you must first ______.
enable the content network
verify that your business is included on Google Maps
advertise on Google six months
create a local business listing in the Local Business Center
Answer: create a local business listing in the Local Business Center
5. The format of local business ads is the same on Google Maps and the Google search network.
6. Mobile ads contain ____ lines of ad text with a maximum of ____ characters on each line.
2, 12 to 25
3, 12 to 18
2, 18 to 25
2, 12 to 18
Answer: 2, 12 to 18
7. It is possible to have your mobile ad connect users to your business phone.
8. The pricing model for mobile ads is either pay-per-click or ______.
a monthly flat rate
1. Which of the following is not an available format for AdWords image ads?
Answer: Small sphere
2. Image ads can be created in ad groups that target keywords, placements, or both.
1. On the ______, you can edit your payment details and change your billing address.
1.Billing Summary page
2.Billing Preferences page
3.Edit Campaign Settings page
4.Account Preferences page
Answer:Billing Preferences page
2. You can change your login email address from the Account Preferences page under the ‘My Account’ tab.
3. You can use ______ to invite other users to share an account with you.
1.the Account Preferences page
2.the Access page
3.AdWords customer support
4.the Campaign Summary page
Answer:the Access page
1. Which of the following is not a good way to expand your keyword list?
1.List 2- to 3-word phrases that searchers might use to find your product or
2.Use the keyword tool.
3.List as many keywords as possible to draw all possible traffic.
4.List plural variations, synonyms, and spelling variations of your existing
Answer: List as many keywords as possible to draw all possible traffic
2. It is best to keep keyword lists in each ad group small and manageable.
3. ______ keywords only show your ad when the precise phrase is used in the search query – without any other words before, between, or after.
Answer: Exact match
4. Single-word or general keywords are ______.
1.excellent for your return on investment
2.too broad and can lead to clicks from people who don’t know what you’re
3.useful in generating highly targeted traffic for your site
4.good for preventing irrelevant traffic
Answer: too broad and can lead to clicks from people who don’t know what you’re offering
1. Which of the following actions cannot be performed from the ‘Keywords’ tab?
1.Edit your cost-per-click (CPC) bids
2.Check to see whether a keyword is showing ads
3.Edit your AdWords ad text
4.Pause individual keywords from showing ads
Answer: Edit your AdWords ad text
2. On the ‘Keywords’ tab, you can use the magnifying glass icon ______.
1.to add new keywords
2.to check keyword alternatives
3.to monitor your ad’s average position for each keyword
4.to see whether a keyword is showing ads and to check your keyword
Answer: to see whether a keyword is showing ads and to check your keyword Quality
3. It is not possible to pause an individual text ad.
1. A campaign’s language and location targets can be edited after the campaign has been created.
2. The Search my Campaigns box on the Campaign Summary page allows you to ______.
1.perform a test search on Google for your ads
2.search for all paused keywords in your account
3.search for words or phrases across all campaigns, ad groups, and ads in
4.search for all poorly performing keywords with a clickthrough rate (CTR)
Answer: search for words or phrases across all campaigns, ad groups, and ads in your
3. It is possible to customize the columns on the Campaign Summary page.
4. By choosing ______ on the Edit Campaign Settings page, Google will show your ads as quickly as possible until your daily budget is met.
2.enable position preference
4.target all countries
Answer: accelerated delivery
5. Ad groups within a campaign can be paused from the Campaign Details page.